Roster Shots of the fleet

Started by Badhorse79, June 07, 2011, 10:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

well I wanted to post a few more shots up close since I picked up a new digital camera with better MP's (14.1)

I'll do them in numerical order

713 & 1002 are up

Badhorse79

Badhorse79

Badhorse79

Badhorse79

Badhorse79

8706  , 8852  & Last is 9729

Badhorse79

well thanks for checking them out I hope you enjoy the pics as iI sure do

Michael Knight

Awesome collection, badhorse! Thanks for sharing!

thpbears

Badhorse79

Thanks for the comments ! I hope I'm not over exposing them to much I just thought I would show them up closer and a little weathered

ns_7011

Nice stuff! I've got the 8318 in Conrail paint!
EMD all the way.

Badhorse79

Thanks ! I can't come to leave anything in conrail I have nothing against conrail just love the black n white ? Maybe I'll do one or two just for giggles

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

You know reading this it hit me, I dont own a single NS model, mine are mostly southern, closely followed by pennsy and conrail. I think you should ask for a switcher or two for christmas lol (I mostly collect switchers) I especially like your "ten o two" model but its quite a bit bigger than the ten o two I have a model of  ;D love the weathering toooooo!!!!
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

NSMoWandS

Most of my stuff is CSX.  I started modeling Seaboard System as a kid and from there I just progressed into CSX. All of my SBD and Chessie stuff has been repainted into YN2 and YN3 paint. I still have a GP38-2 in the original CSX Blue and Grey with black underframe that I painted when I was 11 years old. It was the first thing I EVER Painted and decaled. I want to paint the ends yellow and put a yellow side stripe... but I do not know if I want to that to my FIRST model. Other than that... I only have a SD50 in Conrail paint with a number patch. I am looking into getting another Conrail engine. I have also recently settled on a time period... August 2004. That way no Gevo's or ACe's for me. Just my two cents!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk