A Christmas card and thanks for all of our JREB friends

Started by E.M. Bell, December 22, 2010, 05:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

2010 has been wild ride for us personally, and a great one in the pursuit of our favorite pastime..Lots of steam, NS F units in 5 states and a whole lot of miles traveled looking for that perfect shot. Its has been a big year for JREB as well, with some exciting changes, new features, a tremendous growth in members and postings, and as always, the awesome group of folks we have here that makes this a great place to hang out.

I want to take time to  say a huge THANK YOU to Jason Cagle, Chris Toth, Paul Kapcar,  Mike Ray and all of our other moderators who spend so much time "behind the scenes" keeping our little place on the web running smooth..without your hard work and dedication, we would have nothing here but empty space..

Carmon and myself want to wish all of our JREB friends a very merry holiday season, and best wishes for a great 2011!  

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

thpbears

Same back to all of ya. One of the best sites I have on my computer. May we all have many more wonderful years chasing that train. Merry Christmas

wildweezel

Mr. Bell,

Wishing you and yours the best for Christmas and 2011.  Thank you for the efforts, very enjoyable site.

Kevin A.
KMA

butch

Butch Adkins

Railroad Tunnel hunting in Kentucky

VirginiaSouthern

Tommy Warshaw
Click here to see my photos on Flickr

billworsham

Merry Christmas to you, EM and Carmon!  Steve and I are planning a Louisville Distr and Cinci trip in January!

Ptrainman

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Lets all have a good year of railfanning.
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

blacksheep

mr. bell, merry christmas and thanks for the web sight. i hate to be a scrooge but i've got to say i'm surprised to see a card from you with G.E's. just kiddin, it's a nice shot and a nice card. thanks for thinkin about us. merry christmas again.

E.M. Bell

Quote from: blacksheep on December 23, 2010, 09:52:29 PM
mr. bell, merry christmas and thanks for the web sight. i hate to be a scrooge but i've got to say i'm surprised to see a card from you with G.E's. just kiddin, it's a nice shot and a nice card. thanks for thinkin about us. merry Christmas again.

I had to bite my tongue on the card this year, but that is Carmon s picture, and she picked it out. Seeing how she is about to change her last name to Bell, I didn't see much use in objecting :)

Her camera skills have improved so much this year that I didnt really care about the power...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Michael Knight

Merry Christmas to you, E.M., and also to all the moderators working hard behind the scenes!  :)

lwjabo

Merry Christmas to all. We don't know how much longer we have so enjoy every minute you have now. I found out a few months ago I have cancer. Not the best thing to hear. I plan on whipping it and to hang around to be a true burdon on society. So remember this. It could be you next. Wishing all of you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. To the guy getting married. Learn to forgive. Try never to go to sleep mad about something you know means nothing. Life is not perfect and nether are any of us. Hoping the New Year brings you something you want as no one can make you happy but your self.

Badhorse79

Merry Christmas all .... And Iwjabo I hope you kick it's A$$ and good luck too ya,   

NSDash9

Chris R. Toth

E.M. Bell

lwjabo, truer words have never been spoken my friend, and know that you have our support in your kicking the cancer in the butt...Merry Christmas to all, and to all...go to bed!
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JCagle

Merry Christmas to everyone. May 2011 be our best year yet!

I saw the picture pop up and I remembered it was Carm's and it gave me a little chuckle especially when I saw the power!
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

NSyorktown

Merry Christmas from this end of the Norfolk Southern system as well . . . . we woke up with a light dusting of snow this morning in Muncie, IN.  Very beautiful.

Thanks to the hosts, moderators, and everyone on JREB for sharing information and pics all year round.

Happy Holidays!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk