Miltary trains

Started by TM3358, May 13, 2008, 09:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TM3358

Where are all the military equip going I've seen at least 4 of these train sets running west toward Chatt. All with 057 train numbers

TB4JY

Quote from: TM3358 on May 13, 2008, 09:33:46 PM
Where are all the military equip going I've seen at least 4 of these train sets running west toward Chatt. All with 057 train numbers

We could tell you, but hen we would have to kill you. ;D

TM3358

that make it all the better  8) the last time i saw train sets of military equip was after desert storm

mybrotherskids

I work for the PAL and between us and the L and I several military trains have moved over the southern, I am not sure where they were going so cant say if thats the ones you saw but ft. knox has done some restructuring and has led to a lot coming in and going out.

ns_7011

148 last Thursday had several military DODX cars on it. Also 380 has been carrying several military cars through on the Secondary for the past few months.
EMD all the way.

Ward C Sutton

About every few weeks we get a Extra Miltary  Train going to Morehead City , NC State Ports and the bases Down East, Mostly Eastbounds due to the fact most equipment that goes to War , is damaged to bad to bring it back to the states. However the attached images are of a Westbound two months ago.

Think it's N G unit equipment ??

Ward C Sutton

Also there's  one or more DODX flat cars with some  kind of equipment  a couple times  each week.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk