Happy Holidays !

Started by E.M. Bell, December 24, 2012, 04:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

Carmon and I would like to take the opportunity to wish all of our extended family here at Jreb a Merry Christmas and best wishes for a awesome 2013.  

It has been one wild ride this year with all of the cool stuff NS has done. Heritage units, Steam trips and so much more. I want to thank each and every one of you for your continued support of Jreb. I have said it once, and I will say it again...we have the BEST folks you will ever find here, and that alone has helped us grow and become the "go-to" place for NS information. We are nothing without YOU!

Now, its time to let the trains go for a day or Two and enjoy some family time. Please keep all of our military men and women in your thoughts, and also all of those hard working RR folks that may not have the chance to be home this Christmas.

Happy Holidays folks!

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

NSMoWandS

Hope both of you have a good holiday. Nice photo (thanks for the ex Conrail) Dan

Badhorse79

Merry Christmas guys n gals. !!!

Ptrainman

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

thpbears

Merry Christmas everyone. I would say more but I have to re wrap those gifts to make sure my wife got me the right NS engine.  ;D

Ptrainman

Don't you mean un wrap bears?

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

Railroadguy

Ed Fury

NSyorktown

Christmas Day Greetings To All . . . . and thanks to the Bell's for sharing the beautiful card (above).

butch

Merry Christmas and Amen to Emmett's comments
Butch Adkins

Railroad Tunnel hunting in Kentucky

NSDash9

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Chris
Chris R. Toth

Matt L

A blated Merry Xmas to all and best wishes for Happy New Year! Upstate NY just got whacked by a heavy snowstorm, so I'm sitting at home instead of CP Cass...
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk