NCAA Championship Game

Started by nscnotp1, March 31, 2007, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nscnotp1

I will call it and say that it will be Florida and Ohio State for the National Title on Monday night. Florida is too much against UCLA.

cmherndon

Quote from: BuddyI will call it and say that it will be Florida and Ohio State for the National Title on Monday night.

I called it three weeks ago.  ;)

http://jreb.org/ns/index.php?topic=2747.msg7580#msg7580
Caleb M. Herndon, KK4CDT
Frankfort, KY
http://www.cmherndon.com

"The human mind is like a railroad freight car; guaranteed to have a certain capacity, but often running empty."

Tristan Garrett

Anybody but Florida. Please, oh merciful Lord. Anybody.

Here's to an Ohio State win... I wonder what that moron Noah looks like when he's crying...

TG

(Well, maybe not UW-Madison or Minnesota. I hate them.)

NSyorktown

I may have the NS Frankfort Line 142 feet behind the back deck, but I also have an Ohio State flag flying on the front porch.  And I drove to school this morning with Indiana license plate "OHIO ST" on the vehicle.  Go Buckeyes!

The NCAA set-up this pairing a month ago, and it played out that way.  Unfortunately for sports fan, this has been the worst officiated tourney ever, and I don't think that will change tonight. 

RDS

stillbre

Its easy to pull for Florida right now at halftime with them up by 11.  But growing up as a Kentucky fan I've gotta keep my allegence in the SEC.  During the regular season, could've cared less for the Gators but I guess if they win the national title, it makes the poundings that UK suffered at their hands a little easier to take.  All I'm concerned with now that Kentucky is out is that the Tarheels were knocked out as well.
Josh Blevins
Charlotte NC

CubsFanJohn

Let's hope FL win, because I have $20.00 riding on this game.   

ssw9662

Florida won 84-75...

I despise both Florida and Ohio State (not to mention that IMHO the NCAA set up this game from the beginning), but I really didn't want Florida to win this one. Now ESPN will spend all day tomorrow talking about how "great" Florida is and how they're the "best dynasty ever", I can't wait.  ::)

JCagle

Well at least Florida won so I don't have to wear a Scarlet and Grey shirt since the GF's mom was going to make me if the Buckeyes won! Having to wear an OSU shirt would kill me.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

NSyorktown

Congrat's to Florida . . . . and I'm keeping the OSU flag up all day (I'm proud of the effort of our freshmen!).

Sports are over until football season, so back to railfanning.  Bring the OCS past my house.  Or, a good T&S gang.  Send brand new horseheads with some foreign power mixed in.

LOL

nscnotp1

I didn't care who won last night, even though Florida was going to win it all anyhow. The SEC is dominate once again, two years in a row.

Now onto some real gaming; railfanning  :D  .

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk