New Chevy TV ad

Started by nscnotp1, February 18, 2007, 09:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nscnotp1

Anyone see the new Chevy Trucks TV ad? It has a train-ful of Chevy trucks with a Chevy truck as the lead unit. 

To answer my own question:(added at 10pm)
It is a Chevrolet Silverado leading the train.

JCagle

Caleb and I were just discussing that earlier. We decided we should write GM and tell them we were arrested after trying it, and that the attempt failed. We also thought we should tell them we beleived this failed attempt was due to the 150 Earnhardt stickers on our truck, and also that the cars broke out trailer hitch cover of the deer that raises his hands in surrender when the brakes are applied.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

E.M. Bell

EMD was owned by GM...GM is Chevy, I can see that.

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

TRNBUF

That was the 2007 Chevy Silverado 3500HD.  I saw that commercial for the first time today during the race.  I was wondering though, can it really pull that much?  It's like come on, get real!!!!  

http://www.chevrolet.com/silverado/

~Mike

JCagle

I'd love to see the rear end ring and pinion after that was attempted. Also note it stayed perfectly on the rails without falling off once. At least it's a break from the commercials they played during football games that made me hate the new Mellancamp song.

nscnotp1

Looked like he was floating on the rails to me. Hope the other trains were in the clear.  ;)

E.M. Bell

I can see the similarity....

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

nscnotp1

And they're "Made In the U.S.A."

JCagle

Now you just need to get ya some of those home made number boards for your rubber tired loco.  Perhaps the 6969?

E.M. Bell

Quote from: jbcagle7073 on February 19, 2007, 07:28:48 PM
Now you just need to get ya some of those home made number boards for your rubber tired loco.  Perhaps the 6969?

Boooo---hisssss...

American made..yes and no. My truck was made in Fort Wayne Indiana..the Deuce...that is a product of canada...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Backyard

Backyard/Allen

Dieselfan

That commercial made my day! The only thing missing was a flat car or two,with a couple of burned out GE's strapped down to them ;D
EMD ; There is NO Substitute!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk