6 (31.6%)
NS 2593's NS Logo Shot
4 (21.1%)
TQ07 Fan's Mingo Junction Train
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: October 01, 2008, 02:36:18 PM

Michael Knight

The theme for the October contest will be seasonal.  Fall allows for some of the most picturesque photo opportunities of the year. Green, brown, red, and yellow leaves or no leaves at all, submit your fall pictures here!

Only images of NS or its predecessors will be considered for voting. As always, you may read the list of rules at the following link. http://jreb.org/ns/index.php?topic=4060.0

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via private messaging. Good luck and happy shooting! :)

Whitethorne

NS 23G strugles up the grade through Atkins VA.
Samuel Phillips
My photos: www.pbase.com/whitethorne
My videos: www.youtube.com/NS7500

Whitethorne

NS V40.
Samuel Phillips

tarnett

NS 9037 and train 184 at Falls Mills, VA during the late foliage season of 2003. Enjoy.

Todd

Batman

CS 229 is seen on Tenbridge crossing a very rain swollen Tennessee River.     

NS2593

Fall Colors with the NS logo on a GE, October 2006 in Bristol.

Michael Knight

Keep your fall shots coming! This could be the most colorful contest that we've had yet!

And for all of you GE haters, look at Whitehorne's picture of V40. Is that fire damage on that GP59?  ;D

Whitethorne

I don't know It could be that paint could be pealing or it could be fire damage.
Samuel Phillips

tq-07fan

The first colors of Fall were starting as the last days of Ohio Central were ending when we caught one of the Mingo Jct to Columbus NS coal trains at Fernwood, Ohio, with an Ohio Central (third) unit helping out.

Michael Knight

Hurry and submit your entries in the contest as the voting will begin soon! Good luck! :)

Michael Knight

Voting will commence soon; good luck!

Michael Knight

The poll is now up; submit your vote! Thanks to all who have participated and good luck!  :)

Michael Knight

Congratulations to Whitehorne for his winning entry of NS train V40. Thanks to all who participated and good luck next time.  :)

Whitethorne

Thanks so much for the votes guys!
Samuel Phillips

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk