Moving To Iowa

Started by nscnotp1, March 11, 2007, 11:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nscnotp1

Hey there:

The wife got to talking to me about moving out of this ole complex building that we are living in right now and then she asked, "What about moving to Iowa"?

I gave it a thought and I will make it official, we are moving to Iowa.

So effective sometime between now and the time we pack up and head north, a couple things will happen:

1)A lot of my photos are going to be added to the JREB Photo Gallery
2)Discontinue my NSPG website

A lot of things came under consideration for our move. One of which is to be closer to her family, her dad and stepmom plan to move to Madison WI next year from NYC(after her stepmom retires from PriceWaterHouseCooper, say that 10 times fast with ice in your mouth  ;D   ). Her mother lives in Cedar Rapids, her friends are in Iowa and for me, a change in venue will be cool.
That could give me a chance to chase the UP more and the CRANDIC too.

I won't go into detail about my family but I will say that they will not miss me that much (since they don't come over to visit my kids  :'(  ) except for my sister.

All this is going to take place after the kids are out of school. We will be living with her mother for a time until we find us a place to settle into.

Meanwhile, I will continue to give you my best in the action from "The Central Division in the Bluegrass area of Kentucky." Will I miss this area, you better believe it. But the memories will stay in my heart forever. Of course I will come to the only forum board that keeps me up-to-date on happenings on the NS. Who else but the JREB.org NS Discussion Forum.

nssd70

Where in Iowa are you moving to? I live in Des Moines which still is served by the NS. If you have any questions about raifanning in Iowa I'll try to help.

Doug

nscnotp1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk