I must be crazy

Started by JCagle, October 18, 2006, 11:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCagle

Well I must offically be out of my mind. I've decided that tomorrow I'm heading to CSX territory and try to catch some action on the old Clinchfeild route in the Sprce Pine and Altapass area.  I was in the area on Monday and Tuesday, but rain set in and wouldn't leave. There is a good bit of color there so we'll see what shakes out as long as the weather holds.  There's a good possibility this weekend could hold a trip to the loops at Old Fort as well, but We'll see.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

cmherndon

Well, Jason, every now and then a man does need to be reminded of how nice we have it in NS country...
Caleb M. Herndon, KK4CDT
Frankfort, KY
http://www.cmherndon.com

"The human mind is like a railroad freight car; guaranteed to have a certain capacity, but often running empty."

Hoydie17

Every now and then you've gotta have a little bit of color added to your life, B&W gets old quickly! 
Α Φ Ψ  -  Old Dominion Chapter

"I'm not only the club president, I'm also a client."

CTT1(SW) Steven P. Daugherty, United States Navy - 1978 to 2007 - KIA, Baghdad, Iraq - You will not be forgotten.

JCagle

Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperating with me today, so I guess if i want some color I'll have to go look at the borrowed power around here lol.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk