A hot Friday in Buffalo

Started by Matt L, August 10, 2011, 07:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt L

After a quick break, I headed over to Bison Yard... and caught this local assembling a train.

Photo taken by me Friday 7/22/2011 in Cheektowaga, NY. 
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

Matt L

The local prepares to depart Bison Yard.

Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

Matt L

The local approaches the Harlem Road bridge.

Matt L

The local passes under the Harlem Road bridge.

Matt L

The local heads west on the Bison Runner.

Photo taken by me Friday 7/22/2011 in Cheektowaga, NY. This was my final photo of the day, as I was headed poolside before attending a concert that evening. I hope y'all have enjoyed the pixtorial of my latest adventure in Buffalo.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk