MTH HO Crossing Gates

Started by GrantTheClown, September 27, 2012, 05:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrantTheClown

I have plans to use my MTH crossing gates sonetime soon, is the performance on these suckers any good? Their quality is enough to convinve me to get an MTH NS heritage ACe but that's besides the point... these things have LED lighting and it's own seperate ayatem, along with the "ding ding" sounds of course :) MTH so far seems to be catering to a lot of the needa of a model railroader who wants to make his/ her layour come to life. I apologize for any typos from my phone on this post...
"You don't mess with the cook!" -Harvey "Doc" Padgett, retired Southern Railway work train cook. 1896-1965.

NSMoWandS

Have no clue. I use Walthers crossing signals. The circut diagram for it was downloaded off the internet and made with about 10 dollars of Radioshack and Digitech parts. Has no crossing gates or bells... but the circut has outputs for these. The guy who designed the circut has also designed a resistor board for low light levels (uses optical sensors for activation and deactivation), a capacitor board if you have electrical interference, and even a aux board if you want the LED's in your crossing signal to slowly come on and off as if they were lamps... not LED's. Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk