Talk about a cool day!

Started by dschlegel, March 28, 2013, 09:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dschlegel

Not only did my new The Railroad Press show up in the mail, but so did my new Trains magazine.

Not cool enough? On page 60 of the May Trains is a photo taken by my pop of the Reading Caboose on the WK&S. Note his name is Jim Schlegel, Train dropped the 'l' off the end of his name in the credit.

This is his first published photo in a national magazine, I'm pretty proud of him!

Dan Schlegel in Topton, PA

thpbears

Way to go for your Dad. I got my new model railroader today also. We will be out tomorrow seeing what kind of trains we can see. May try to catch the MOW crew as they go through Greene County.

NSMoWandS

Congrats to your Dad! If you send them a correction... they will publish it. Other Dan

dschlegel

Quote from: NSMoWandS on April 01, 2013, 09:11:47 PM
Congrats to your Dad! If you send them a correction... they will publish it. Other Dan

I'll pass along the congrats, thanks!

I think pop has already sent the correction in to Kalmbach.

Dan

Matt L

Congrats! I look forward to seeing your dad's pic when the new issue of Trains shows up at Wegmans.
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

dschlegel

Quote from: Matt L on April 09, 2013, 07:53:31 PMCongrats! I look forward to seeing your dad's pic when the new issue of Trains shows up at Wegmans.

Thanks! It's on shelves now.

Be sure to get some Pork Fried Rice while at Wegmans, always hits the spot and is sold by the pound (not pint or quart), and you don't have to order by number.

Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk