If ya can't buy it , make it

Started by Badhorse79, July 02, 2013, 07:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

Been having a hard time finding large Sinclair antennas and horizontal head lights with shields !
So I decided to make my own

NSMoWandS

Nice job! And, welcome to MY world! LOL! DE Dan

Badhorse79

Thanks Dan , I heard that some detail companies are only making parts per quarter ? So if its out its out till its time comes to be made ! I think that's a stupid idea but I'm not the CEO of the company either

NSMoWandS

Quote from: Badhorse79 on July 02, 2013, 08:09:35 PM
Thanks Dan , I heard that some detail companies are only making parts per quarter ? So if its out its out till its time comes to be made ! I think that's a stupid idea but I'm not the CEO of the company either
I understand where you're coming from... but, this prob allows them to make more parts(different vs quantity) and also, keeps them from having to have a huge overhead. Most small detail parts companies are just that... small. They do not have the funds of Athearn, Atlas, or Walthers and such. The only thing is... now that you figured out how to make them... are you ever going to buy them again? Just food, well styrene,  for thought! LOL! DE Dan

Badhorse79

Lol ... It took me all of 15 mins to make the antennas that was Cake ....the head light now that's a " never gonna happen again" I will buy .

NSMoWandS

Quote from: Badhorse79 on July 03, 2013, 09:12:37 PM
Lol ... It took me all of 15 mins to make the antennas that was Cake ....the head light now that's a " never gonna happen again" I will buy .

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa... if I had a nickel for every time I said "Never gonna happen again"... Good luck with that! LOL! DE Dan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk