Lionel needs to stop

Started by Badhorse79, July 10, 2012, 07:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

ARandall70

Wow that is quite hideous.

I'm glad Lionel wasn't involved with NS' heritage units, if the N&W heritage unit looked like this, well, I'd like not to think about it...

CSX does have the ball in their court, though, if such things matter to anyone over there. Painting units from their predecessors in the their as-delivered paint schemes(CSXT 8553-8554, the first Chessie SD50's, for example) would be an absolute win.
Anthony Randall
Fuquay-Varina, NC
www.youtube.com/user/ARandall70

NSMoWandS

I would not mind a heritage Chessie Unit, or a Seaboard System(what I originally modeled as a kid)... but, have to go real old school for the B&O/C&O units... not just blue with yellow, like today's CSX scheme. Just my two cents. Dan. And agreed... glad Lionel did not get involved with NS's heritage schemes!!!

Conductor

Lionel makes toys, and has always made some different looking toys, so it does not bother me.  They are there if anyone wants one.
Conductor's posts represent the views of Conductor and are not representative of any carrier.

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Should The "Chicken S#@t  Xpress" actually do heritage I hope the western Maryland is the circus colors, and I hope that Lionel has no part in the logo designs lol. Those are just sad looking.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Badhorse79

Lol... I think a sunburst nose on the B&O would be cool but the old F unit scheme would look better. C&O would be basically what they have now ... clinchfeild Black.  L&N passenger scheme, who am I forgetting

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk