Some of my Dads relics !

Started by Badhorse79, April 29, 2012, 09:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I've be digging through some boxes my dad left me before he split to Colorado and  I found some Models he did so here goes

Badhorse79

These are neat wood squares and card stock with trucks lol but inly 2.50 back in the day

Badhorse79

NYC Pacemaker he's has a butt load of em

Badhorse79

Badhorse79

Some loco modeling from pops ... he kit bashed this one and surprised the hell outta me  cause he was all steam n E&F units so the War bonnets fit

Badhorse79

And last but not least SD45 WC baby lol

thpbears

Nice there badhorse. Hope my little one shows off my stuff when he gets older.

Badhorse79

Thanks Bears ... yeah I just wish I had a lil dude to pass this all on to but my daughters um aren't all that interested in it lol one of them wanted a pink one!  Yeah that's not gonna happen! 

NSMoWandS

Well, Badhorse... great models from your Dad... only wished other RR's beside ATSF bought the GP60M's. And as for your daughter... (I will say "sorry" now because I will have given you a "new" project... Maybe, you should paint a "Badhorse/NS" special engine for breast cancer awareness. You could get pink ribbon decals from the UP engine set(or paint them yourself) and could paint the unit black/with pink details. Just a thought...

Badhorse79

Hmmm ... thanks MoW just what I need a fire lit under my @$$ to spark a "I think Im gonna" idea!!! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk