What next???

Started by NSMoWandS, April 04, 2013, 05:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSMoWandS

Hello everybody! Hope everyone is okay! I have some layouts for TD3 in the works... but, was wondering if there was one that someone(or some people) wants specifically? In the works is a Harrisburg Line East with Reading Line(to replace my NS Reading, PA area), a CSX Capital, Metropolitan, Old Main Line Subs, and a NS Hagerstown District with B-Line. Have most of those done(running alphas and betas) and wanted to know if someone out ther had a request. PM me or respond here. Thanks Dan

chipallen16

I'd love to see B-Line/Hagerstown District/LURB!

-Chip  :)

NSMoWandS

Still working on it Chip! How's the Greenville Layout coming along? Dan

bsbaxter

Nice to see some planning going into future sims to avoid duplication of effort or to take a request.

I've got a few SE sims in the works including the CSX HB dispatcher (Clinchfield RR territory) and the CSX SE dispatcher (Nashville-Birmingham line).  The CSX HB dispatcher is based on train data from 2008 when coal service was much busier.  These will be in addition to the CSX sims that I have already completed.

I've probably said "CSX" enough in this post to get E.M. twitching a little bit, so I'll stop here.  Look for another post shortly with links to my completed sims and maybe some more detail on my upcoming ones.

- Brandon

NSMoWandS

Quote from: bsbaxter on April 05, 2013, 02:21:32 PM
Nice to see some planning going into future sims to avoid duplication of effort or to take a request.

I've got a few SE sims in the works including the CSX HB dispatcher (Clinchfield RR territory) and the CSX SE dispatcher (Nashville-Birmingham line).  The CSX HB dispatcher is based on train data from 2008 when coal service was much busier.  These will be in addition to the CSX sims that I have already completed.

I've probably said "CSX" enough in this post to get E.M. twitching a little bit, so I'll stop here.  Look for another post shortly with links to my completed sims and maybe some more detail on my upcoming ones.

- Brandon

Please feel free to post them here! Always like new sims! Dan

tah1015613

Quote from: bsbaxter on April 05, 2013, 02:21:32 PM

- Brandon

Brandon , I really look forward to your work.  It is extremely accurate and detailed. You feature accurate block speeds , grades , helpers , crew changes and even factor crew change/transport time to blocks.  You even use hours of service for trains on the sim.  Anyone who wants to run an accurate simulation should check out Brandon's work.
I look forward to a link for the Clinchfield territory and others.  Thanks for your work !

Chris7092

I would agree - the AJ Dispatcher desk is a great sim, I'm looking forward to your future releases Brandon!

Chris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk