You never saw this, and I was never here

Started by E.M. Bell, August 18, 2007, 08:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

Caught this move scooting by the house  sometime during the past week. Must be a load of fresh Flux Capacitors for the F units....

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Norm

Too bad there weren't DoD engines to match the DoD cab, instead of that UP stuff.  Maybe they figured it was only proper to have something with a big American flag on the side pulling  that load.
Norm

Hoydie17

Nuclear Fuel Rod transporters they be.

Seen many of them moving to and from the shipyards at Newport News, VA and Portsmouth, VA when submarines and aircraft carriers are in for their 20 year refueling.
Α Φ Ψ  -  Old Dominion Chapter

"I'm not only the club president, I'm also a client."

CTT1(SW) Steven P. Daugherty, United States Navy - 1978 to 2007 - KIA, Baghdad, Iraq - You will not be forgotten.

Beavis

That was train 057.  The crew had to watch a short film on what they were pulling for and a trainmaster had to accompany the train as well.

Dieselfan

Surprising there weren't any "Federal Weed Weasels" hiding under the bridge,and putting the JREB world headquarters under lock down. ;)
EMD ; There is NO Substitute!!!

JCagle

Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

E.M. Bell

Quote from: Dieselfan on August 20, 2007, 09:23:30 AM
Surprising there weren't any "Federal Weed Weasels" hiding under the bridge,and putting the JREB world headquarters under lock down. ;)

I was standing on Private property taking pictures of Chicken hawks and that thing got in the way, nothing they can do about that  I dont reckon.....
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk