Take a ride on the Reading

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, August 01, 2012, 02:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Just stepped out to pay the water bill and ended up following the Reading unit...here's a few shots from today, first is just crossing the bridge at east Shelbyville, next two are at twelfth street in Louisville, the second of which is meeting a high and wide T79. I wondered if that may be the first one it's met, either way it's the first in Louisville. ;D
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

NSMoWandS

Nice shots KITRR. Keep 'em coming! Dan

Thanks MOW, I like these accidental trains better than one I knew about,  adds more excitement lol
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

I'm throwing this one in for Emmet and Larry, a high hood I'd never seen before on the Louisville district. Always a welcome sight

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk