New NS Heritage Locomotive all color book

Started by NS O SCALER, July 27, 2013, 10:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NS O SCALER

Post deleted

E.M. Bell

I am not sure who the publisher is for that one, but is straight to Ebay like straight to DVD for movies??

I am aware of 2 more Heritage book projects in the works, both of which should be released late this year. Myself, Carmon,  and a couple of other Jreb members contributed a large amount of material to both those.  I looked up the one you mentioned on Ebay just now, and recolonize a couple of the photographers, but have no idea who published it.   
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JS_IN_KY

I picked a copy of this book from the Virginia Museum of Transportation a few weeks ago.  It's still packed away with stuff from our trip and I haven't looked at it yet but the sample copy in the store looked good.
http://shop.vmt.org/_store/Display_Buy.asp?prodID=NSHFBERN

John

Momo

I have the book. Overall, I give it a solid B. The pictures are nice, the author separated the pics by RR family tree. It probably won't be as good as the MorningSun book that is coming out later in the year, but for the price, I was pleased.

Momo

Also, I would say that most of the shots are actually action shots. Granted, there are a more than a few shots from Spencer, 53 are what I would say are action. And by action I mean on the road, in power, coupled to a train. I got mine for $25 at the National Train show two weeks ago.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk