Norfolk Southern Heritage In Color

Started by Matt L, December 18, 2013, 08:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt L

I recently picked up a copy of Norfolk Southern Heritage In Color, which was published by Morning Sun Books. If you don't have this book yet, I recommend you get it. There are lots of great shots, including a couple of the Lackawanna unit by one E.M. Bell. I also loved the section on the Erie unit, which was spot-on. Actually, the coverage of each unit was excellent. I have a feeling I'll be pulling this one off the shelf many times while sitting at home during the winter.   
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

thpbears

E.M. Bell

Thanks Matt. It was an honor for Carmon and myself to be asked to contribute to that project (and also the other heritage book) and I was surprised by the number of our pics they both used.

Be sure to look closer to..you will see a few more names in the books that you see here all the time, not just us!
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Matt L

You're welcome, E.M. I am very happy to have the book in my library, and will take another look to find the familiar names in the credits. :)
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk