Holiday Greetings

Started by R Federle, December 16, 2007, 10:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R Federle

Hello all,

I've been away for awhile and may yet be but I wanted to jump in here for a minute or two. Butch contacted me a while ago and got me thinking about the group.

I have been unusually busy at work (we are in drydock and a ton of stuff going on). I was notified a couple weeks ago that my Dad had another stroke and is failing so I dont know what or when something will happen that I will need to get on the road. My railfanning has taken a back seat but the family and work have to be first (in that order).

I want to take this time to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and very Happy New Year with more trains than you can imagine.

I have a feeling I know what my new year will hold and I'm not looking forward to it. Hopefully and God willing everything will be as it should be.

I hope to once again participate in the group and will try to visit more often.

You all take care and be safe out there in the meantime.

Robert Federle

Michael Knight

Robert, you have been missed! :( However, I'm so glad to see that you have returned, and I hope you will be a stranger here no longer.

Merry Christmas to you and your family, and may God bless you. My prayers go out to your father as well.

R Federle

Thank you NS

The Prayers are very much appreciated and God Bless you all too. Hope you have a very joyous holiday.

Robert

JCagle

Merry Christmas to you and hopefully things will get better for you in the New Year. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

R Federle

Thank you JB,

Those thoughts and Prayers are definitely appreciated. I am trying to find time to get back to the group. I believe it will help me keep my mind occupied and not dwell on things I have no control over.

Thanks again JB.

Robert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk