New to Forum

Started by Coal and Coke, April 25, 2007, 06:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coal and Coke

I'm new to the forum and am pleased to be aboard.  I do frequent Trainorders  and was invited over here off-line,  as the vast majority of my posts over there pertain to NS.    My interest in NS is traced back to work
related contact with the N&W along the Buchanan Branch/Pocahontas District in the late 70's/early 80's. I haven't been back there since I think 1981. The last 22 years I am in the automotive repair industry up here in NE Ohio  between the Lake and Dearborn Divisions. I get infomation from a few hoggers and a yardmaster on occasion when I see them,  a few folks in Norfolk and Altoona. I've been following the Heartland Corridor Double Stack Project fairly closely since the Appalachian Transportation Institute study back in 2000,  I think. Thanks for the invite!

nscnotp1

Hi there:

Welcome to the forum, the only NS forum out there with a large group of members who will answer any question pertaining to NS(or any other Class One RR). If you have any NS or Class One photos to share, we have a Photo Gallery section where you can post them(registration is required)--http://jreb.org/gallery/main.php.

Again welcome to the JREB.org NS Discussion Forum. :)

E.M. Bell

Welcome to the forums..glad you accepted the invite!  Feel free to use and post as much as you want. There is a fine group of folks here, all with a similar  interest...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk