NS microscale question

Started by Badhorse79, April 17, 2010, 09:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I recently had to buy some more as I'm completly repainting alot of stuff however the sets I just gomt has a smaller horsehead decal I thought it was for the GEVO no to small or operation lifesaver then I got to looking real close the S on one side and The other side NO is slightly offset can anyone elaborate this for me!!! Please                           
                                                                 SO 

NSDash9

It's supposed to be for NS switchers or slugs.

Chris
Chris R. Toth

Badhorse79

quietstorm

Try ScaleShell for the NS decals.
Jeff

MP15NUT

While we are on this topic, i am planing to start my first GP38-3, I want to do 5826.  It is the one that is in the operation lifesaver paint scheme.  I plan to use the Microscale GP59 Opperation lifesaver decal sheet.  I need a small HH logo, and i don't know if the small HH decal in the HH sheet, the one you guys are talking about, is too big, or if it will work, can any one answer?
MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

Badhorse79

set I've got looks to be big just a lil however the big S on one side and on the small Norfolk Southern for the other side the n and the s are lowerthan the rest of the letters so unless I'm lookin at pics wrong I dunno anyway try N-scale HH from microscale

MP15NUT

okay, i only asked, cuz it looks like the set comes with two smalle HH logos, also what is the correct type of horn for the GP38-3s?
MP15NUT

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!

NSDash9

Nathan/Airchime K5LA-R24 five-chime horn.

Chris
Chris R. Toth

Badhorse79

Hey MP are ya usein an athearn shell ? I'm tring to figure out if I want to just remove one fan or use a cannon roof stock and two Details associates Qfans.....????? ahhhh the fun of modelrailroading! what's you point of attack.?     

MP15NUT

Chris: thanks

Badhorse79: I plan to use a RTR unit, remove all fans and replace with see-troughs. I also plan to replace the plastic handrails with the old metal ones, they stand up more then the plastic ones.  Im just in the planing stages as i am working on a GP9 road slug and SD35 rebuild for my own railroad.
MP15NUT

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!

NSES40DC

Hello I recently purchase a couple of NS SD40-2 in Nscale and I applied the Microscale decals on and went to put on the solid white stripe that come along with the 60-1225 New Horsehead paint scheme fell apart and broke and I was upset because they all fell apart. I love microscale decals and will continue to use them, but I was looking for some different white stripe decals that will hold up so I can finally finish my NS set.

Badhorse79

There's a guy who makes stripes at highball graphics www.mgddecals.com good place for detail parts to

MP15NUT

MP15NUT

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!

Badhorse79

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk