Father's Day wishes

Started by nscnotp1, June 17, 2007, 09:10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nscnotp1

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the father's out there a Happy Father's Day.
Not only is it a Father's Day for me but my son turns 4 years old today.

Okay who gave me the smiley face tie??  ;D

R Federle

I would like to second Buddy's sentiments and wish all a happy Fathers Day as well. And happy Fathers Day to you Buddy.

Have a great day all.

Robert Federle

E.M. Bell

Sometimes, it good to be the dad. My Daughter, now almost 7, always enjoyed going out to watch trains, and still does on occasion, although not so much now. Something I hadnt shared here is that we have another kiddo on the way, due around the first of the year. I got my fingers crossed for a boy this time, I would be hopelessly outnumbered by women in the house otherwise  ;D

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

R Federle

Let me be one of the first to congratulate you. Happy Fathers fathers Day to you and I hope it is a boy too. You have to maintain that balance for survival...lol.

Robert Federle

nscnotp1

I will second that congratulations to you as well Emmett. Just what Robert said, you have to maintain the balance. My son turned 4 today and my daughter will be 8 in September.

Time flies and before you know it, you'll be a grandparent.  :o

Happy Father's Day Emmett and the rest of the JREB team.

JCagle

Happy Fathers Day to all. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend mine with my Father and Grandfather, but we are going to play catch up as soon as I get back into town. Congrats EMB I know we're all pulling for you to get a shot of testosterone around the house.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk