A new LS dispatcher

Started by E.M. Bell, July 23, 2006, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

There is a voice from my past on the Louisville desk tonight. Dispatcher MEC with that classic Southern Drawl..I have never heard him work that desk before.

I think this is the same fellow I used to hear on the radio working the Knoxville West Desk when I worked down there...always loved to hear him on the radio..
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Michael Knight

You are correct. Mike Clifton (MEC) used to work first shift on the West End Mondays and Tuesdays,  The days that Marsha Micthell (MJM) had off.
He had been working the second shift (Knoxville) East End job for the past few years. He's a good dispacther and I'll miss not hearing him in Knoxville anymore.

E.M. Bell

I remember Marsha well to... Used to get TW's from both of them when we had to go out over the K&A to get to the South Knoxville Line.  Marsha has been working the LS desk as well, along with Misty, since DMD retired.
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

GaryWhitis

MEC HAS TAKEN DMD'S JOB. MARSHA HAS BEEN IN THE CHIEF'S OFFICE FOR THE LAST FIVE OR SINCE THE CONSOLIDATION. SPEKAING OF RETIREMENT MR. HERMAN RAY ALLEN JR. RETIRES AT 700AM FRIDAY. i'M SURE YOU ALL KNOW HAS VOICE............

Michael Knight

Mike is working the Knoxville East End tonight. When he starts on the LS, he'll join Don Jenkins & Chuck Patterson who both went from working on former TN. Division territory to former KY. Division territory.

Who's working the LS this evening anyway?

NS Dispatcher

I think Rhonda was working tonight. I never had to talk to her but I thought I heard 283 say her name at Tucker at one point.

Good luck to RAY!!!! I had the privledge of training with him in Somerset. I wonder if the office will retire his personal trash can as well. Anybody in the office knows what Im talking about.

JME

NS Dispatcher

Gary,

I never realized Rays first name was Herman.

Anyway how are  you doing and how is Barry doing?

JME

GaryWhitis

To your first question about the trash can, I will personally see that it goes with him Friday morning. I doubt Brigsy (his wife) will let him bring it in the house.  Barry is doing fine in Somerset helping with my Mom and Dad and enjoying retirement. I'm just waiting for 7 1/2 years to go by so I can join him...........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk