CNO&TP (CS) Locals

Started by storrs19, January 20, 2006, 11:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storrs19

I am working on a TD3 territory and was wondering what locals work the main line between Cincinnati and Chattanooga.  I have the regular trains down but need some info on the locals and where/when they work.  Thanks for any help.

Chad

geno404

I've taken a shot at part of that same territory and done the 'North End' dispatcher territory from Gest Street to Grove.  With a lot of help from Emmett and others on this group, I think that the locals in there are fairly accurate, at least at the time that we we built the program.  

I've got a free copy parked in the 'files' section of the Yahoo Train Dispatcher group, so feel free to welcome to give my version a try or feel free to just pull the locals from there if you still wish to create your own.

If you decide to do the South End from Grove to Chattanooga, I would love to get a copy when you're done.  I'm MUCH less famaliar with that part of the world, so I've never attempted to build that area.  

Let me know if I can help.

storrs19

Gene:

I have downloaded (and played the heck out of) your north end CS territory.  You did a great job on it.  I will post my version of the South End in the Yahoo Group momentarily.  I am not sure how accurate the times are and there are no locals as of yet.  Also, it is sort of combined territory from SJ Tower to Debutts.  This is only my second TD3 work so I am still in the learning process.

Chad

E.M. Bell

Chad..

I just downloaded both of the territories, and first impression is that they look great! Im gonna give the CS one a whirl here and see how it runs.  The LS look interesting as well...have you seen Genos version of the Louisville District?

Let me know what train numbers you need, and what ever else...I may be able to help with that kind of stuff.

BTW..if you need a place besides yahoohell to host your files while your doing your beta version, let me know...We would be glad to host those for you at jreb.
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

storrs19

Guys:

Sorry for taking so long ot get back but I have been outof town for the last week.  Thanks for trying the territories and also any help updating the train lists would be handy.  I have not had any "Chief's Reports" since late 1997 but I still keep and eye and ear out to see what is going on.  I am always fine tuning my territories so new versions will become available at various times.

Emmett:
I would be happy to have you post those files at jreb if you want to.

Thanks,
Chad

Batman

K78 is the daily local that runs from debutts yd to the traction co.  yard in Red Bank.   there is a wye just north of tenbridge where the C & D branch  comes off the CS line.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk