Photo Upload Test

Started by peachfuzz, November 20, 2005, 12:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peachfuzz

Pardon my testing.

NS 230 deals with the rising Omulgee River at Macon Georgia in 1994.  Water would be headlight high by nightfall.  This was the last train for nearly a week.

E.M. Bell

Looks like you got it to work..

now thats just plain cool. . Never saw a 40-2 go swimming before :)  The B&W realy gives it a dimsal feel.
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

ru1056

I don't know which is more amazing. They are running trains in a flood, or you are out taking pictures of it. :lol:

Great shot.

Dieselfan

That's a true railfan,out in any weather just like the postal service!
If I was that crew,they would have to pry those seats off of my rear end,when the trip was over!!

peachfuzz

Thanks for the kind remarks.  This is not RailPictures, but I will upload one more for the board to enjoy.

NS 4th 184 at Jenkinsburg Georgia, OCT 1986  This route was still timetable and trainorders at the time.  That means green flags and green class lights on the nose.

This will be my last post to this thread, but I will post other photos from time to time.

E.M. Bell

Quote from: "peachfuzz"This is not RailPictures, but I will upload one more for the board to enjoy..

Feel free to post on topic pics here anytime you wish, either with the IMG tag or links. We are not RP for sure, but photography is a major part of the hobby, so go for it! One of the great things about this format is that we can have photos without worry of spreading virus problems..
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk