Train Dispatcher Progam Info

Started by Ns Railfan, October 11, 2006, 12:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ns Railfan

I am attempting to build the south end dispatcher territory on my Train Dispatcher game. But I am needing some info to get it as accurate as possible. I know that somewhere around Somerset is where the territory begins but what is the accutual location, also where does the territory end ???. If any one has any detailed maps or any other info please share :-*.

Jacob :)

Warren

I don't know if you have Google Earth, it may help you find some of what you need. Here is an example of Chattanooga, TN.  8)

Warren

E.M. Bell

The North End/South end DS's swap at CP Grove, just before you get to Burnside going South. The SE DS covers from there to Citico Jct (I think..may be The wye at Brown). The CT DS covers all the area South of there.

Chad Quick (Storrs19 here on the board) has a excellant South end sim he was working on early this year. Not sure if he has it finished or not. I have a Beta version of it, and the layout is pretty dang close to perfect. Gene Hardy (geno on the board) has worked up the North end territory, and the Louisville district. Both of those are also excellant..will make you pull your hair out at times. you can find Genes via a link from the jreb home page  http://www.jreb.org  look for the train dispatcher link.

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Beavis

The South End goes from the CP at Grove (the North End dispatcher controls single track from Woods to Grove) to the CP at Cave Springs.  The CT dispatcher controls single track south of Cave Springs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk