How to make custom decals ?

Started by Badhorse79, May 24, 2011, 08:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I was wondering if anyone knew what would be a good product to use I have the art work and just wanted to get some feed back if anyone has ever tried to make their own and witch decal sheets are good and all that jazz ? thanks for any help

mbgphoto79

Never tried, but Microscale has the blank decal sheets for inkjet and/or laser printers. 

Badhorse79

I'm gonna get some and just go for it , I was also hoping there was a program or something I could load up and Make like a microscale kinda sheet of them for mass production, hmmm I'll do a little research and figure it out ! Thanks

MP15NUT

http://www.railgraphicsdecals.com/

Has everything you need badhorse, how is you layout coming?
MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

Badhorse79

It's coming along good I'll post a few pics of what I have some time tonight I just started the climb up to the second level that hasn't even been constructed yet!  Ive decided however to change all but a few locos over to my dads fictional road the DM&L which was names after my momma which she passed away in febuary   !  ! And thanks for the link I think that'll help alot ! 

thpbears

Sorry about your Mom badhorse. I look forward to seeing the layout pics. Your engines look great so I can't wait to see the layout. If you find a good computer program let me know. I have been looking for about three years now. Take care.

Badhorse79

Thanks I appreciate it ! And I'll letcha know about the decals

MP15NUT

Im also sorry about your loss, I know how it feels, lost mine back in 2002, I was only 9.
MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

Badhorse79

Thanks guys I appreciate it , I still think of her and it's gonna suck for a while I'm sure but she's in my heart and thoughts and at least she's not suffering anymore!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk