Looking for timetables

Started by Fly Device, January 15, 2010, 09:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fly Device

Can anyone tell me where I might look for modern employee timetables? Specifically I'm looking for the Whitethorne and Christiansburg districts in the Virginia Division. I've already obtained the track charts online (great source: http://multimodalways.org/archives/rrs/NS/NS%20Track%20Charts/NS%20Track%20Charts.html), but I would like the timetable information as well.
- Matt
Trackside at 45.9, Piedmont Division

Backyard

8) Here is a BLET Division 73, NS page with timetables
Backyard/Allen

Fly Device

- Matt
Trackside at 45.9, Piedmont Division

billworsham

You can also access the timetables at www.yardlimits.com/forums/ by becoming a member.

E.M. Bell

Getting hold of a "real" copy of a current NS timetable is not as easy as it use to be.  Some time ago they went to a new format that fits in a medium size binder that is pretty dagum thick.  The crews hate them, and they are not as easy to use as the previous format. 

Now when they issue updates ect, they just issue new pages for the binder instead of printing a whole new book. 
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

billworsham

How can we access electronic track charts for all divisions (such as multimodalways.org, only a few divisions there), but how can we get the rest of them?  Any sites we can go to where we can download them free?

thpbears

You can also find some on ebay at a reasonable price.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk