Is D10 running anymore? What about 160/161

Started by pafan, April 22, 2006, 09:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pafan

I have not heard D10 on the scanner for some time. Is it still running? And has it been settled if 160 goes all the way to Princeton, or does it still terminate in Louisville? (I have seen 161 at Taswell on the Illinois Division)

pafan

E.M. Bell

160/161 is still running...161 does come all the way from Princinton I think..Im not 100% sure about 160, but it should go all the way West..

Was D10 the local that worked out towards Corydon Jct? If so, it may have been annulled.  With the LNAC falling on hard times, there may not be enough traffic to justify the train...
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

pafan

Quote from: "E.M. Bell"160/161 is still running...161 does come all the way from Princinton I think..Im not 100% sure about 160, but it should go all the way West..

Was D10 the local that worked out towards Corydon Jct? If so, it may have been annulled.  With the LNAC falling on hard times, there may not be enough traffic to justify the train...

Yes, it was. I suspect it is no more and 160/161 has taken over its duties. The LNAC is still running on an as needed basis, I have heard.

pafan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk