2007 NS Calendar

Started by nscnotp1, December 18, 2006, 08:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nscnotp1

Just got the new 2007 NS Calendar and it looks cool. Did you know that NS will be celebrating its silver anniversary in 2007. There is some pictures of when the former CEO's of both NW and SR shake hands while a crowd of employees stands in front of a NW locomotive, #1628 and a SR locomotive, #3213. Also the first NS advertisements are pictured. In the front flap of the calendar is a picture of two NS mainlines crossing each other at Leeds, Alabama; cool pic.  ;D   On the back of the calendar is a picture of the NS system map.

NS has done themselves well again. :)

J-man

+1, this one's my first NS calendar, but it's a nice one!
God Bless America!
NS Conductor, CNO&TP
A few pictures

JCagle

For those of you that may be interested in purchasing  one of these you can order at 1-800-264-4394 or send a check or money order to
C Forbes Inc
12830 West Creek Pkwy
Suite J
Richmond, Va 23238
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

nscnotp1

When you do order by phone, the hours to order are 8:30am-5pm.

E.M. Bell

And no anatomically correct Thoroughbreds  in there anywhere this year! Glad I wound up with 7 or 8 copies of that edition. They will be worth something besides a joke one of these years!     
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

nscnotp1

When I got my copy, December 2006 has two of my favorite things in it:

a) an EMD
b) an EMD, LongHood Forward.

Michael Knight

Quote from: E.M. Bell on December 28, 2006, 11:11:55 PM
And no anatomically correct Thoroughbreds  in there anywhere this year! Glad I wound up with 7 or 8 copies of that edition. They will be worth something besides a joke one of these years!     

Yeah, that was something! Thanks to my wholesale produce business, I had received six of the originals from the marketing dept. Only after I had been told, by a friend at NS, did I realize the faux pas! After I had received my early arrivial of calendars NS, having had realized the error, confiscated all of the originals still in its possession. I subsequently received two of the corrected versions, as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk