"Warning: Snakes and Insects"

Started by Ponce de Leon, December 25, 2011, 05:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponce de Leon

I noticed this sign on the small structure holding an air compressor at the east end of the old unit train tracks near Appalachia, VA. Although it was past the season for these critters, it got my attention!
Ron Flanary

Michael Knight

Yes, it's probably past snake season, but that's interesting nonetheless. Now, down in Jajwga, they have bulletins issued for another type of..., well critter. Anybody want to take a guess as to what "critter" that would be?

MotoLinz

Quote from: Michael Knight on December 25, 2011, 06:18:54 PM
Now, down in Jajwga, they have bulletins issued for another type of..., well critter. Anybody want to take a guess as to what "critter" that would be?
Rednecks? Gnats? I only lived in Georgia for a year and a half, so I'm pulling from limited experience...

lwjabo

Probably to give the snakes and insects a heads up. Down in Georgia if not for Rednecks there would be no crews. They would put out wasp waring and often be there till January. I'm going to guess Aligators or even those Gators who went to school down in Gainesville Fla.There is a building at Georgia tech named after Bill Brosnan so want be Yellow Jackets.

MotoLinz

Quote from: lwjabo on December 25, 2011, 09:19:15 PM
...or even those Gators who went to school down in Gainesville Fla.
Them's fightin' words...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk