Springtime & F units on the CNO&TP

Started by CarmonH, April 04, 2012, 07:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarmonH

A couple of weeks ago, we where treated to the first OCS trip of 2012, and lucky for us, it was on the CNO&TP in KY & TN. We enjoyed the great weather and Two days of high speed pursuit following the OCS South on March 20th, and then the Blue Ribbon Special back North on the 21st.

It was good to finally get to meet the legendary Ron Flanary, and hang out with everyone in Chattanooga as well . It seems that we only get together with  a lot of our friends on these trips, which makes them even better!  With all of the special events and trips on-tap for 2012, it promises to be a busy time for us, with lots of time on the road.

I have finished the processing on my pics from the trip, which include a few new locations with the F-units. You can see them all at this link. http://www.pbase.com/kd4jsl/ns2012carm

NS 951, Southbound at Kings Mountain KY. 03/20/12

The OCS crosses the drawspan on Tenbridge, as they make an on-time arrival in Chattanooga.

The Northbound Blue Ribbon Special sprints up the valley near Roddy Tn. 03/21/12

Ptrainman

Nice shots Carmon. Really like the one from Kings Mountain.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

Badhorse79

Yeah I agree ... all though the open field one would be a Nice calender option... well actually all would be fine

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk