Freelance Question

Started by Badhorse79, October 18, 2011, 10:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badhorse79

I have a GP38-2 and a GP60 Im using for the DM&L the 60 is Blue and white! The 38-2 is suppose to be a rebuild and is in a newer paint scheme close to a fictional one I've seen on highball graphics link called the southern tier it's silver and black with yellow trim!  I like the scheme and painted it up! but before I post a pic should I ask the guy who came up with it for permission first before I show it off I mean the scheme is the only thing I replicated but I also wanna give credit where credit is due  And not get snaked for piracy or anything

MP15NUT

If I am right, that scheme is made up by the owner of Southern Tier Modelworks, http://www.southerntiermodels.com.  I hope that helps you.
MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

Badhorse79

Yep that's it and I emailed Mr. Bezuyen and he said it was cool ! I already had it painted I just didn't wanna post it and peeps think it was my scheme and blow the guy off,  to me it was respectful As soon as I find my cord to hook up my camera to the computer I'll post a pick of this said 38-2

Badhorse79

Here are the locos I am really thinkig about painting them blue and white in the scheme only because the mass White decals Ihave from all the NS locos and it would steer away from his original one Im not sure but  I might just do Blue n Silver

MP15NUT

Looks good, since we are on the topic, when I get home, ill post pics of my stuff for the DELC. 
MP15NUT
Modeling the NS Delmarva Secondary as the Delmarva Central

delcrr.webs.com
DELC is now on facebook!
Just search Delmarva Central!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk