The Chevy reaches a milestone

Started by E.M. Bell, April 01, 2007, 11:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

My good ol Chevy that has been so faithful for the past 10 years reached a Milestone this evening. Its paid for, runs good, and the odometer keeps on rolling...200,000 and counting. We have been to 14 states and seen a lot of trains in those miles...

Of course, the offical JREB shade tree wrench slinger, our very own Mr Herndon, has had a hand in the continued success, as well as a few others... Here he is diagnosing a distributor problem..

Little truck, big Motor...heres to anouther 200,000....
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Tristan Garrett

Congrats, EMB. Hope she holds out for another 200.

One question, though... maybe I'm just too used to suburban traffic, but isn't it a little risky shooting a photo of the dashboard while going 32 mph?

TG

Chris7092

Congrats on a quality vehicle.  It's nice to see that Dum Dum lollypop in the first picture since those are made in my little hometown of Bryan, OH.

Chris
K8CRQ

E.M. Bell

Quote from: Tristan Garrett on April 02, 2007, 05:49:29 AM
Congrats, EMB. Hope she holds out for another 200.

One question, though... maybe I'm just too used to suburban traffic, but isn't it a little risky shooting a photo of the dashboard while going 32 mph?

TG

I was in urban traffic around here to...must have passed 3 tractors on the first mile of that trip...heck, what ya want..I SLOWED down  ;D
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk