CSX Discussion Forums

Started by Hoydie17, March 31, 2007, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the CSX Discussion Forums be brought back into service?

Yes
5 (45.5%)
No
1 (9.1%)
Don't Care
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: April 16, 2007, 08:08:44 PM

Hoydie17

Well, as most of you are aware the CSX boards have been out of service for about a month now.   We've identified the cause, and are prepared to fix it.

The question to be answered, I've not received a whole lot of feedback one way or another on the CSX boards not being present?  They were infrequently visited, and seemed to be a rare event when a new topic was posted.   A far cry from what JREB's NS boards are showing in terms of life.   Just the same, I think having the boards gave everyone an avenue to discuss "that other railroad".  And it was useful to some extent. 

This poll will serve as a guage to determine if we should bring the CSX Boards back into the fold, or let them fade away.

As a community, it should be up to the users to determine where we go from here, not the management.

Thanks
Sean Hoyden
JREB.ORG CSX Moderator Guy
Α Φ Ψ  -  Old Dominion Chapter

"I'm not only the club president, I'm also a client."

CTT1(SW) Steven P. Daugherty, United States Navy - 1978 to 2007 - KIA, Baghdad, Iraq - You will not be forgotten.

scooter3798

Sean,

While I did enjoy the CSX board I will agree with you that the traffic level was nothing like that of the NS board. Perhaps instead of bringing back the CSX board as a whole it could be added in as a section of the NS board. It seems to me that this might increase traffic through it, plus since there weren't that many posts to begin with it probably would be similar to one of the categories on the NS board. Just a thought.

Scooter

NW_611

I know I'm new around here and my opinion may not count for much, but I wouldn't mind them making a comeback. Perhaps proceed on the theory that, "if you build it, the traffic will come"? If there could be some form of integration between them, I'd like that; a 'one or two stop shop' might be nice to have for the two Eastern carriers.

Thanks for letting me opine!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk