A major merger has been finalized.

Started by E.M. Bell, July 02, 2011, 07:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.M. Bell

Two years after negotiations began, a merger was completed this morning around 11am....Carmon and myself went and got hitched! Almost Two years to the day after I proposed, we tied the knot in a small church in Shelby County.

Off topic I know, but I thought I would share, as I consider a lot of folks here at Jreb to be family. . I think I got the better end of this deal to tell the truth!

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

Badhorse79

billworsham

So very proud of yall!  Like I said on your facebook page, you are just right for each other.  Now that the merger is complete let us all reap the rewards of a very fine deal!

Badhorse79

Is there any plans to make any short lines

NSDash9

Chris R. Toth

lwjabo

Best of Luck to both of you. You will have your bad days but also the good. Try not to dwell on the bad. Yes and learn to say I'm sorry even if your not. May you have all the children you want but remember to want all of them.

Backyard

8) Mr. & Mrs. Bell, your wedding picture is beautiful!

Congratulations!
Backyard/Allen

Ptrainman

Congratulations, nice to see two people that like railroading get together.

Paul
NS Virginia Division Expert & Railfan
KK4KQX

AD4YJ

Paul
Co-Moderator ATCS Board

E.M. Bell

Thanks guys..and Carmon says the same thing! There are no plans for any "spin-off's"...we are both to old for that, but Carmon has a wonderful daughter already, and it we be a pleasure to call her my step daughter as well.

Paul, its funny you bring up the "OM" and "YL" stuff, we had that discussion just about a hour ago!

the entire set of pictures are here, if anyone wants to see them...you don't and wont get the chance to make fun of me in a tie and monkey suit very often :)

http://www.pbase.com/kd4jsl/bellwedding
E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

steveiez

"Marriage is a beautiful mistake...and one we made together."

Lost in Paradise-1933 with Kay Francis and Ronald Colman
Steve

easterniarail

Emmett:

May you and Carmon have many, many years of happiness and many High Greens.

JCagle

Congrats to both of you.  I should have known something was up when you mentioned 5 days off.

I've got 13 months and some odd days until mine is finalized.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Jreb Mobile powered by Tapatalk.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

mbgphoto79

Congratulations and all the best! 

Matt L

A belated congrats to both of you. Have you picked a new color scheme yet?  :D
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk