Railpix reject

Started by Whitethorne, March 01, 2009, 07:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitethorne

Rail Pix rejected these for : Bad contrast too much or too little contrast. One has less contrast and one has a little more but they still rejected both of them.It is 761 at Montgomery tunnel
Samuel Phillips
My photos: www.pbase.com/whitethorne
My videos: www.youtube.com/NS7500

dl109

For what it's worth, I think they're excellent  shots.  You captured the mood nicely and did well under difficult circumstances.

Nice work!

Whitethorne

Thanks so much for the comments!
Samuel Phillips

Batman

awesome photo ,  you make great pictures considering your 13   :o   

Whitethorne

Thanks for the comment Batman! I got the photo on railpix.I've loved trains and photography since I was 5 years old and have been working on it ever since!
Samuel Phillips

ns_7011

Just kinda goes to show you have to be a member to get anything on railpics.  ::) Very nice pic though.
EMD all the way.

Whitethorne

Thanks for the comment guys!
Samuel Phillips

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

I agree they look nice to me!  I hear that a lot when it comes to railpix thats why I only use rrpicturearchives.net  they seem to be much more tolerant.  good luck
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

pafan

Excellent shots! At one time I had over 200 images on Railpics. Over a year ago I told them to remove them all because of their inconsistent policy on accepting and rejecting photos. The rejction notices were becoming more and more weak and nitpicky. I believe there is a "good old boy" network in place at RP.
There are plenty of places to post your images. I will never upload another image again to them.

Brent

Whitethorne

Thanks again for the comments guys! I agree about railpictures getting more picky.But I still enjoy sending photos to them.I'm getting close to 100 photos on their site. 

Thanks again :) :) :)
Samuel Phillips

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk