2 (10%)
NS2593 - V40
2 (10%)
Butch's Bridge Shot
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: November 02, 2008, 12:15:25 AM

Michael Knight

The theme for the November contest will be seasonal again.  Fall allows for some of the most picturesque photo opportunities of the year. Green, brown, red, and yellow leaves or no leaves at all, submit your fall pictures here!

Only images of NS or its predecessors will be considered for voting, and each member may submit up to two photos. As always, you may read the list of rules at the following link. http://jreb.org/ns/index.php?topic=4060.0

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via private messaging. Good luck and happy shooting!

Whitethorne

NS's brand new ES44ACs push NS 83E through Roderfield.
Samuel Phillips
My photos: www.pbase.com/whitethorne
My videos: www.youtube.com/NS7500

Whitethorne

NS S23 pulls hard as he makes his way into Bluefield yard.
Samuel Phillips

butch

South portal of Tunnel 22 at Nemo Oct. 12. 2008
Butch Adkins

Railroad Tunnel hunting in Kentucky

Batman

from Oct 1989 ,  CS 150 climbs Pilot Mtn on the rathole at a good clip.    power is a C36-7 & SD60.

conrail kid

This was shot on October 13. Even though its dark, the tree in the background is already bare.

NS2593

V40 returning to the Bristol Yard with a long hood forward leader and fall color beginning to show.

butch

Taken from the northern abutment of CNO&TP bridge 54-just not much color this year.

Butch Adkins

Railroad Tunnel hunting in Kentucky

Michael Knight

The voting will begin soon, so get your last minute entries in now!  :)

Michael Knight

The poll has been added, so cast your vote today! Thanks to all who have participated and good luck!  :)

TM3358

I'd like to see a contest with some of ns retired power like c 39s and others in good hard pulls i know em bell has one of my fav pic of a c39 doing a fire breathing pull

scooter3798

Rayman,

That C36-7 is tough! You got my vote! Amen to the old school power TM3385, those old school GE's might have been pieces of junk, but they still looked pretty neat.

Scooter

Batman

thanks ,  you should of seen that hill we had to climb up !

Michael Knight

Congratulations to Whitehorne for his winning photo! Thanks to all who have participated; good luck to you next time!

Whitethorne

Thanks everyone for the votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samuel Phillips

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk