Uhh...not quite NS...but sort of...

Started by ns_7011, June 19, 2008, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ns_7011

This is a rare picture of CSX 4617 and NS 7065 in St. Albans WV on CSX's Kanawha Sub over a year ago, but  every time I try to post this picture on railpics they say it's too dark. Anyone care to show me what they're talking about? It's not like it's your standard everyday lashup either.
EMD all the way.

JCagle

I'm no railpictures expert, so take what I say with a grain of salt. They like pictures that are nice and bright that show the bright side of the train. The way the lighting is in your picture the light isn't dominant on the side of the train. That is clearly the lit side of the train, but the light is not as strong as they would like. If the light was a little stronger on the side I think it would make it in. It is a nice catch none the less. Thanks for sharing!
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Michael Knight

That is indeed a neat picture! Railpictures.net is neither a foremost authority in railroad photography nor art. You, as the photographer, are you own worst critic. So, don't worry if someone doesn't like your picture; if you like it, that's all that matters. Chances are, someone else will like your picture too. :)

Perhaps someone with a good version of  Photoshop could brighten the picture up a bit.

ns_7011

Thanks fellas. I didn't have much to work with it was cloudy all day and the train moved out at about 5am the next morning.
EMD all the way.

Michael Knight

No problem! If I had a real version of Photoshop, I would try to brighten your picture, but since I don't, maybe another member is up to the task. ;)

Batman

cant do much with that even with 7.0.   the sky is too bright.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk