How many GPS usersdo we have?

Started by JCagle, March 15, 2008, 04:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCagle

In the members section we are in the process of getting division resources together as we find members in different areas that are willing to help. There are lots of people that use GPS systems in their cars these days, and I was wondering if there would be some interest in putting together a list of coordinates for good photo spots and other places of interest in each division resources thread.  Having these coordinates would make it easier for people that were from out of town to find places of interest when they visit these places. Does this interest anyone other than myself?
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Rockin Roller

I use a GPS plugged into my laptop to find my way around the NS system. If I find a place and I have time I could get coordinates for  different places.

tarnett

I use a Magellan hand held and have all of the mile markers from Farm to Roanoke as waypoints.  I'd be more than happy to send them to anyone that requests them. Contact me off list.

Todd

Indiana Railfan

Pbase added the geotagging feature recently and I love it.
http://www.pbase.com/savethewave/image/87771013
Click on 'View Map' beside the location and you can see all of my photos from that area.

On out of town adventures, I use a DeLorme Earthmate and Street Atlas USA on a laptop.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk