Train-puzzles.com?

Started by JCagle, April 02, 2007, 11:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCagle

I got an email from a guy wanting to use one of my pictures as a puzzle on his site, of course with due credit given. I added that I wanted a link to my page put on there if he used it and I did some name dropping for jreb on there in hopes that he would consider adding a link to the page as well. . I noticed Lyndall and a few more names I recognized were on there, and it's not realy one of the top teir photos I've ever taken. With all that considered I told the guy that he could use it, since I know he will make little to no money off the picture and it would get me some exposure. Have any of you dealt with this guy in the past, and if so what was the experience like?
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

Hoydie17

Yeah, he's got a few of my photos there, he's legit. 

Sean
Α Φ Ψ  -  Old Dominion Chapter

"I'm not only the club president, I'm also a client."

CTT1(SW) Steven P. Daugherty, United States Navy - 1978 to 2007 - KIA, Baghdad, Iraq - You will not be forgotten.

E.M. Bell

I have also let him use some of my stuff in the past..you should be safe..

E.M. Bell, KD4JSL
Salvisa, KY

JCagle

I received an email tonight that my picture will be up starting on Wed in the N&W section that he is creating. I'll be sure to post a link for those interested when the picture/puzzle is up.

JCagle

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. The puzzle has been up a couple weeks now, and I've been a road warrior here lately. I thought I'd post the link while passing through town. http://www.train-puzzles.com/puzzle431.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk