Introduce Yourself, Round Two!

Started by Forum Admin, January 17, 2007, 07:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman

welcome new guys and gals...  batman

imjeep

Hello! I'm Earl Pursley from Pittsfield, IL. I live 13 miles from the old Wabash line from Decatur to KC. Not a huge amount of traffic here but a lot of history. The line was built in the 1860's so there are still a few ghosts of the past to be found here.
This is a great site and I am learning a great deal just lurking. Still can't id the new stuff - lot of catching up to do. I followed the N&W in the 70's but didn't pay a lot of attention after the early 80's. I was trying to get back into modeling and saw the Heritage units in a Historic Rail catalog. That got me back to following the real thing. I still haven't seen a Heritage unit. The only ones to pass this way were after dark. Hopefully summer and more daylight will help. I am in the process of visiting all of the crossings between the rivers to find the best place for watching and photos. Hope to have something to share soon.
Earl
Earl Pursley
Pittsfield, IL

Jeff Hamlin

My name is Jeff and I currently work for PTI out of the NS yard in Danville, KY. My former father-in-law is a retired carman from the same yard and during my almost four months with PTI, I have gotten acquainted with many workers from Danville, Cincinnati, and so on. PTI has made a rail fan of sorts out of me and I have applied to become a conductor for NS as well. Hope to enjoy my time here. God bless and have fun.

Alexa Raith

Hello everyone! My name is Alexa Raith and I'm currently living in Columbus, Mississippi. I'm getting more and more interested in photography and when I met my fiance two years ago, (you may know him as csx6900) he opened my eyes to a whole new avenue of interest and I have to say, I'm really loving it. I've been able to tag along with him around Tupelo and Columbus, Mississippi and, of course, the Knoxville, Tennessee area. My first real chase with a camera was chasing the Jellico Local last month so I'm still VERY new. So now I'm here to help him out as sidekick! I hope to really hone some skills and share some pictures soon!

Alexa Raith
Alexa
(Evan's Fiance!)

dschlegel

Welcome Alexa! We all look forward to seeing your photos!
PA Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk