Author Topic: M&NF pics from the mid 1990’s  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Brian Sawdo

• Extra Board
M&NF pics from the mid 1990’s
« on: October 03, 2017, 09:57:04 PM »
Hi, I’m new on here. I found your forum while looking for M&NF info. I have a few pictures from the mid ‘90’s and I hope they go on ok. They are not the best. I used my phone to take pictures of prints. Back in the ‘90’s my brother, myself and a good friend ventured out to find Clearfield after seeing an article in Trains magazine. We found a machine shop with J D Machine Shop sign. We called the number and James Johnson and I think two other people came out and showed us around. We spent most of the day there. Rode a speeder, climbed up into the Baldwin’s and the steam engine. I have heard there were 3 Baldwin’s but I only remember seeing two, one under the covered area and one in the engine shed with the steam engine. I also thought they were going to use one of the Baldwin’s for a static display along with a railroad museum in a boxcar. I read where all three were scrapped and the steamer went to the age of steam roundhouse in Ohio.  I live in Shelbyville and we have the NS come through and you can hear them crossing the diamond wherever you are in town. RJ Corman comes through closer to my house. I will have to put pics on later. Says my file is too large.

Offline Brian Sawdo

• Extra Board
Re: M&NF pics from the mid 1990’s
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 10:34:03 PM »
Pics yet?