Mobile apps

Started by JCagle, August 28, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCagle

We have been using tapatalk to make our forums easier to read on mobile devices for a while now. We have been using the free version which has been increasingly more and more cluttered with useless frleeds etc. How many of you currently use the tapatalk app, and do you like it? 

If we were to change to something different would you use it if you arent a current user. Any app we would use would be free to use and available for android and apple.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

E. Hodgson

I have been long toying with this notion myself, as a tapatalk user I have contemplated spending the money on a branded version of the app for this forum but haven't really gotten past that stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JCagle

I looked into that when we migrated over to that a while back, and it was rather expensive. It looks like it's come way down since then. I'm not even sure how many people are using it right now, and if it would be worth doing.  I thought I'd feel people out a little bit to see if it would be worth the cost before we figure out how we wanted to pay for it.
Alpha Phi Psi - Tarheel Chapter

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk