Author Topic: HO White Boley trucks  (Read 1920 times)

Offline thpbears

• Global Moderator
  • Old Head
HO White Boley trucks
« on: March 01, 2017, 06:38:06 PM »
Just got a flyer from Walthers and they are finally bringing back their white painted utility trucks. These have been hard to find for a few years now and three to four times their original price if you could find one on EBay. Looks like they will be out March 2017. They look nice with a few detail parts and some NS decals on the door.

Offline thpbears

• Global Moderator
  • Old Head
Re: HO White Boley trucks
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 03:47:40 PM »
I was looking on the train world web site and looks like they are going to be in stock by 3/31/17. They have two types of dump trucks a line truck and bucket truck. There will also be a white bus released. All of these have railroad mow decals included. NS and CSX to name a few. Looks like everyone will again have a chance at making a mow truck fleet.

Offline NSyorktown

• Global Moderator
  • Old Head
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 06:03:09 AM »
It's great to hear that some "new" HO-scale trucks are coming out . . . it was 8 years ago that I took this pic (so I need some new vehicles in my NS fleet).

Offline thpbears

• Global Moderator
  • Old Head
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 12:26:06 PM »
Your MOW fleet looks pretty good. Since River point Station is in full swing the Hy-Rails are easy to find finally. I also just saw that River point station has a bucket truck and a truck with tool boxes marked for NS as well as other roads coming out pretty soon.

Offline thpbears

• Global Moderator
  • Old Head
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 09:20:27 AM »
The cheapest place I have found these in stock so far is Trainworld. ModelTrainStuff has them at about 13.99 but all are not in stock there yet.