Main Menu

January Photo Contest

Started by E. Hodgson, January 08, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

January Photo Contest, Who's you want to win?

Virgina Southern -  With a light dusting of snow on the ground, V86 scoots north past the former Norfolk & Western depot at White Post, VA. 6 January 2017
6 (66.7%)
NS145 - NS 957 Santa Train in the snow back in December 2013 with a real heritage unit!
2 (22.2%)
MattL - NS 13T at MP 380 on the Southern Tier Line
0 (0%)
MattL - NS 287 charging westward at the Silver Road crossing,, with a standard cab Dash 9 leading
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 31, 2017, 09:58:29 AM

E. Hodgson

We have let the photo contest fall to the wayside with busy lives and holiday so with the recent snowfall, I think it's time to bring it back.

So going with the season let us see all the winter themed pictures.

I am going to break out a new prize for the winner with a special custom title with your name announcing you as a photo contest winner for the month!

Submission end date : 1/26/2017

VirginiaSouthern

With a light dusting of snow on the ground, V86 scoots north past the former Norfolk & Western depot at White Post, VA. 6 January 2017
Tommy Warshaw
Click here to see my photos on Flickr

NS145

NS 957 Santa Train in the snow back in December 2013 with a real heritage unit!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ns145/11385083036
NW: There's No Stopping Us!

thpbears

Looking good guys. Its been in the 60's here on the VA/TN line. No snow even in the forecast. Those NS engines do look good when its snowing all around.

Matt L

NS 13T at MP 380 on the Southern Tier Line:

This photo was taken by me Saturday 2/22/2016 in Dale, NY. 
Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

Matt L

NS 287 charging westward at the Silver Road crossing, with a standard cab Dash 9 leading:

This photo was taken by me Saturday 2/22/2016 in Bethany, NY. 

Got questions? I can help you with the Erie Lackawanna (including predecessors), Lehigh Valley, Delaware & Hudson and the shortlines of upstate NY.

E. Hodgson

The Polls are up guys have fun voting, be sure to watch out for the new forum title for the winner, and in the who's online they get a unique color!

E. Hodgson

Congratulations to VirginiaSouthern to winning the photo Contest he will have a special tag signifying his winning!

Quote from: VirginiaSouthern on January 09, 2017, 12:49:57 PM
With a light dusting of snow on the ground, V86 scoots north past the former Norfolk & Western depot at White Post, VA. 6 January 2017

thpbears

Congrats on winning. Thanks for the entries .

VirginiaSouthern

Tommy Warshaw
Click here to see my photos on Flickr

E. Hodgson

Just so everyone can tell all future contest winners will have these to signify there accomplishments from month to month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk