Main Menu

Sw1b

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, September 17, 2016, 09:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Most of yall know my love for sw1s so when brother emmett posted a few shots of an sw1b at a steel mill I thought why not. It's my first kitbash and I used a couple cheap ahm models in case I boogered it up, but here's what I got so far.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Here is my progress so far,still have more painting and details to add but so far I'm tickled with it. It's my first kitbash so I knew it wouldn't turn out perfect.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk