A Horsehead hammerhead butthead?

Started by Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR, September 25, 2015, 10:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky & Indiana Terminal RR

Only my second try at painting (obviously) and it's still in the early faze, but I'm pleased so far with my sw10, especially considering I have no idea what I'm doing. I bought this unit already kit bashed but ratty paint.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Full Service

If that unit does not have alignment control draft gear, then dont forget the thick white stripe along the bottom of the cab on both sides. 
WB

Yeah I had one on there but it looked too thick to me, waiting on more decals hoping there's some in it that look better. I don't really know if those rebuilds had alignment control or not to be honest.
"The engineer in the old high cab his gold watch in his hand, looking at the waterglass and letting down the sand, rolling out on the old main line taking up the slack, gone today so they say but tomorrow he'll be back...."

Well Steve Lee says they did not have alignment control. I better get to underlining.

Here's pretty much the finished product next to my "what if" F40. A few minor touch ups needed but otherwise it's about as far as I'm taking it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk